Nelly graduated from the University of Auckland, with qualifications in law and commerce in 2006. She is a talented commercial, property and real estate lawyer with over 10 years legal experience. Nelly has experience acting in relation to acquisitions and disposals of residential and commercial property, property finance, all aspects of commercial leasing, developments, subdivisions, due diligence investigations and the provision of legal advice to a broad range of clients including in business transactions, family trust and Wills.
Nelly focuses on understanding and delivering commercially focused solutions for her clients.
Sample Transaction Experience:
- Acts for a number high net worth individuals and corporates in relation to the acquisition of residential and commercial property assets valued from $1 million to $70 million
- Acting for a number of property owners and tenants in the on-going management of the leases.
- Acted for a number of clients in completing due diligence including review of leases, LIM reports, title documentation and earthquake assessment reports.
- Acted for a private investor in complex property refinancing projects.
- Acted in the acquisition, on-going lease management and disposal of 1-7 The Strand, Takapuna of circa $70 million.
- Acted for a private investor in the acquisition of a winery and business in Waiheke of circa $4 million.
- Acted for a private investor in the acquisition of a multi-unit hotel building of circa $7 million.
- Acted for a number of Landowners in relation to a subdivision in Flat Bush, Albany and consequent sell down of lots.
- Acted for a number of Landlord clients in relation to their commercial property portfolios with 2 to 50 commercial leases.
- Acted in the acquisition and disposal of businesses including cafes and takeaways, laundromats, motel accommodation, Domino’s Pizza Franchise, Wendy’s Supa Sundaes Franchise, 2 Degrees telecommunications franchise / dealership agreements.