Bibiana works in the areas of property and commercial law including property development and subdivision, acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial properties, property finance and commercial leasing.
Bibiana is experienced in matters relating to property development and subdivision including acting for property developers in acquisition of land to be developed, conducting extensive due diligence investigations, development financing and large scale subdivision and subsequent sell down of subdivided land.
Prior to joining Loo & Koo Bibiana worked in a Dunedin firm specialising in Maori Land Law, Treaty of Waitangi issues and Maori Land Court appearances.
Bibiana is a pragmatic and driven lawyer who focuses on understanding her client’s objectives and delivering commercial outcomes.
Sample Transaction Experience:
- Acquisition of a $89 million development site in Flat Bush, Auckland.
- Subdivision, development and consequent sell down of residential land in Orewa, Stanmore Bay, Albany, Flat Bush, Takanini and Papakura, Auckland.
- Acts for the developer in staged-development of 800 residential and retail units in Albany, Auckland.
- Acts in development of up to $100 million.
- Acts for high net worth individuals and corporates in acquisition and disposal of multi-tenanted commercial properties.
- Acts for individual and corporate landlords in relation to their commercial property portfolios of up to 70 commercial tenancies each.
- Acted in the acquisition, lease management and disposal of a commercial building in Auckland CBD, circa $35 million.
- Acted in the acquisition and disposal of businesses including restaurants, cafes, takeaways and franchise/ dealership agreements.
- Acts for second-tier finance lenders in providing residential and commercial property and construction lending.